Are you worried about finding the “best family dentist near me?” Selecting the perfect dentist for your family can be a challenge. Fortunately, there are ways to make this decision an easy one. The following five tips can help you choose a great family dentist in Scottsdale to serve your household’s smiles for years to come!
- Check the Family Dentist’s Website
Whenever you hear about a new dentist, the first thing you should do is look up his or her practice website. You can get a good idea about the values of a dentist just by looking through their services and the content describing their office mission.
Look for positive signs or organization and values, such as:
- Well-organized information
- Updated site content and easy navigation
- Facts about the dentist and dental team to help you get acquainted with who they are
- Lists of professional organizations the dentist is associated with, including additional certifications or accolades
- Simple and clear explanations about common dental problems and procedures
A family dentist who puts effort into maintaining an informative site for their patients is someone you can trust with your family’s dental care.
- Check Out Their Online Reviews
Do your research before deciding on a dentist for your family. The Internet makes it easy to learn a lot about a dentist without even leaving your home.
Sites like Yelp and Google Reviews can give you some reliable information about most health providers, including dentists. Modern practice websites often have a review section where patients can explain why they had a great experience with a particular dentist. Take the time to look over some of these reviews to find out how people really feel about a dentist, from a first-hand perspective.
- Ask for Dentist Recommendations from Other Scottsdale Families
You can’t trust everything you read online, but you can count on locals to give you the best recommendations. Ask other families in Scottsdale what they think about dentists in the area. Parents who have good experiences with a certain dentist’s office will recommend the same trusted professional to other families in town.
- Schedule a Brief Consultation
Once you’ve narrowed down your list to just one or two highly-recommended dentists, it’s time to check them out for yourself.
Call and schedule a consultation. At your first visit, pay close attention to the atmosphere in the waiting room and treatment areas. Notice how well the dentist answers your questions and puts your kids at ease. If your family feels comfortable and safe in that dental office, then it may be a good one to stick with.
- Prepare a List of Questions to Ask
Are you still unsure which family dentist is the best?
Perhaps you meet two or even three great professionals that you’d love to choose as your family dentist. To narrow down your options even more, have a list ready of questions about things that matter to you. The dentist that can address all of your concerns to your satisfaction is the one for your family.
Here are some questions you might include on your list:
- Are you in network with my insurance?
- What can I do if there’s a dental emergency in my family?
- Do you offer dental financing?
- What kind of preventative dental therapies do you provide?
- Can I schedule appointments for my family members on the same day?
- How often will we need x-rays?
- How do you help nervous patients and kids to relax in the dental chair?
Remember to ask about specific dental problems or questions you may have. For instance, if you want to know why kids’ teeth need fluoride or whether your child will need braces, ask about those things.
The Best Family Dentist in Scottsdale, AZ
Oral health is just as important as overall health. That’s why your family needs only the best when it comes to dental care. But in addition to providing the highest quality of care, the right family dentist will also fit right in with your family.
Choose a family dentist in Scottsdale who’s friendly, empathetic, and passionate about maintaining the wellbeing of all your loved ones.
Ultimately, your search for the best dentist in 85032 should end with none other than Lernor Family Dental. Dr. Eric Lernor and the rest of our team have extensive experience in treating smiles of all ages. We look forward to making your family feel right at home in our modern and comfortable treatment center.
Call us today and plan your visit to meet the best family dentist near you!
Are you looking for an experienced, gentle family dentist? We’ve got you covered. Call Dr. Lernor, the best dentist in Scottsdale, at (602) 483-4112 today to schedule your appointment!
- What to Expect at a Dental Checkup in Scottsdale
- Looking for a Family Dentist in Scottsdale? 10 Must-Ask Questions
- What to Expect at Your Teeth Cleaning in Scottsdale