Treatments in Scottsdale & N. Phoenix
Dr. Lernor is your “dental implant quarterback.” If you’re looking to replace your missing or non-restorable teeth with a lasting, reliable treatment, then dental implants are one of the best solutions available in modern dentistry.
Why Consider Dental Implants?
Unlike other traditional types of dental restorations, implants offer:
- A high success rating of 98%, with the potential to last for an entire lifetime
- A “new tooth” solution that does not affect the integrity of adjacent teeth
- Freedom to replace as few — or as many — teeth as necessary
- Permanent support of fixed prosthetics like crowns, bridges, or dentures
- Biocompatible materials that enhance the strength of bone and a natural facial profileRevolutionary designs that mimic the look, feel, and function of natural teeth
The Implant Treatment Process
Lernor Family Dental works very closely with local Scottsdale & Phoenix implant surgeons and labs, providing you with the most comprehensive treatment process available.
Dr. Lernor will first assess your oral health and determine if you’re a candidate for this modern procedure. If you are, we’ll make arrangements for you to have your implants placed by a local specialist and then design your custom restorations with one of the best local dental labs in our area. After placing your new crown, bridge, or implant supported denture, Dr. Lernor will continue to provide you with your ongoing implant maintenance throughout the duration of your care.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
You may want to consider getting dental implants if you prefer to avoid wearing a removable prosthesis or altering the integrity of teeth that are adjacent to your missing one(s). Implants serve as an artificial tooth root that can withstand the test of time.
Modern designs make implant therapy an option for more of our Scottsdale and Phoenix patients than ever before! Contact Lernor Family Dental to book a dental implant consultation and find out if they’re right for you. Be sure to ask about our affordable CareCredit financing plan. Call (602) 483-4112 or schedule your appointment online today.